WHERE TO BUY VALIUM (DIAZEPAM) WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Drug Description of Valium (Diazepam)
Buy Valium, Diazepam is a prescription medicine used to treat symptoms of anxiety, muscle spasm, alcohol withdrawal and as a sedative before surgery or to treat seizures. Valium
may be used alone or with other medications.
Diazepam belongs to a class of drugs called Antianxiety Agents; Anxiolytics, Benzodiazepines; Skeletal Muscle Relaxants; Anticonvulsants, Benzodiazepine.
Valium is available for oral administration as tablets containing 2 mg, 5 mg or 10 mg diazepam. In addition to the active ingredient diazepam, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients: anhydrous lactose, corn starch, pregelatinized starch and calcium stearate with the following dyes: 5-mg tablets contain FD&C Yellow No. 6 and D&C Yellow No. 10; 10-mg tablets contain FD&C Blue No. 1. Valium 2-mg tablets contain no dye.
Uses of Valium (Diazepam)
Diazepam has a number of uses including
- Valium is indicated for the management of anxiety disorders or for the short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety.
- In acute alcohol withdrawal, Valium may be useful in the symptomatic relief of acute agitation, tremor, impending or acute delirium tremens and hallucinosis.
- Valium is a useful adjunct for the relief of skeletal muscle spasm due to reflex spasm to local pathology (such as inflammation of the muscles or joints, or secondary to trauma), spasticity caused by upper motor neuron disorders (such as cerebral palsy and paraplegia), athetosis, and stiff-man syndrome.
- Treatment of anxiety, panic attacks, and states of agitation
- Treatment of neurovegetative symptoms associated with vertigo
- Short-term treatment of insomnia
- Treatment of tetanus, together with other measures of intensive treatment
- Pre- or postoperative sedation, anxiolysis or amnesia (e.g., before endoscopic or surgical procedures)
- Treatment of complications with a hallucinogen crisis and stimulant overdoses and psychosis, such as LSD, cocaine, or methamphetamine
- Preventive treatment of oxygen toxicity during hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Dosage and Administration
Dosage should be individualized for maximum beneficial effect
For oral administration, Valium is supplied as round, flat-faced scored tablets with V-shaped perforation and beveled edges. Valium is available as follows: 2 mg, white – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0004-01); 5 mg, yellow – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0005-01) and 500 (NDC 0140-0005-14); 10 mg, blue – bottles of 100 (NDC 0140-0006-01) and 500 (NDC 0140-0006-14).
Side Effects of Valium (Diazepam)
Side effects most commonly reported were drowsiness, fatigue, muscle weakness, and ataxia.