WHERE TO BUY OXYCONTIN (OXYCODONE) WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION
Drug Description of Oxycontin (Oxycodone)
Buy Oxycontin, Oxycodone is a prescription medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone may be used alone or with other medications.
Oxycontin is an opioid pain medication supplied in 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 60 mg, and 80 mg tablets for oral administration. The tablet strengths describe the amount of oxycodone per tablet as the hydrochloride salt.
Uses of Oxycontin (Oxycodone)
Oxycodone is indicated for the management of pain severe enough to require daily, around the- clock, long-term opioid treatment and for which alternative treatment options are inadequate in:
- Adults; and
- Opioid-tolerant pediatric patients 11 years of age and older who are already receiving and tolerate a minimum daily opioid dose of at least 20 mg oxycodone orally or its equivalent.
Dosage and Administration
Oxycontin (Oxycodone) should be prescribed only by healthcare professionals who are knowledgeable in the use of potent opioids for the management of chronic pain.
OXYCONTIN 60 mg and 80 mg tablets, a single dose greater than 40 mg, or a total daily dose greater than 80 mg are only for use in patients in whom tolerance to an opioid of comparable potency has been established. Adult patients who are opioid tolerant are those receiving, for one week or longer, at least 60 mg oral morphine per day, 25 mcg transdermal fentanyl per hour, 30 mg oral oxycodone per day, 8 mg oral hydromorphone per day, 25 mg oral oxymorphone per day, 60 mg oral hydrocodone per day, or an Equianalgesic dose of another opioid.
- Use the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals .
- Initiate the dosing regimen for each patient individually; taking into account the patient’s severity of pain, patient response, prior analgesic treatment experience, and risk factors for addiction, abuse, and misuse.
- Monitor patients closely for respiratory depression, especially within the first 24-72 hours of initiating therapy and following dosage increases with Oxycontin and adjust the dosage accordingly to ensure complete swallowing immediately after placing in the mouth.
- Instruct patients not to pre-soak, lick, or otherwise wet the tablet prior to placing in the mouth. Cutting, breaking, crushing, chewing, or dissolving Oxycontin tablets will result in uncontrolled delivery of oxycodone and can lead to overdose or death.
- The starting dosage for patients who are not opioid tolerant is Oxycontin 10 mg orally every 12 hours.
OXYCONTIN is administered orally every 12 hours.